Pronteau ProTrad by Abode shortlisted at SBID Awards 2022
Abode, award-winning designer of market leading kitchen taps, sinks, bathroom taps & showering solutions is shortlisted at this year’s SBID Awards 2022 as Pronteau ProTrad is named a finalist in the KBB Product category.
With the first-stage of evaluation complete, Pronteau ProTrad by Abode is seeking your support in the Public Vote – NOW OPEN – which accounts for 30% of the overall score with the remaining 70% formed by the expert judging panel.
If you believe Pronteau ProTrad is a winning KBB innovation, then please take this opportunity to have your say and VOTE HERE. Everyone is invited to take part in the public vote, so colleagues, clients, friends and family it’s time to rally the troops! Voting closes on 24th August at 5pm (BST).
The winners of the SBID Awards 2022 will be announced at the prestigious awards ceremony at InterContinental London Park Lane on Friday 21 October, where finalists will get the unique opportunity to meet other top-tier professionals from the design industry, all representing excellence in global design.
The innovative Pronteau ProTrad by Abode is available in 3 IN 1 and 4 IN 1 models offering 75 – 98° instant filtered steaming hot water, regular hot and cold functions, and the addition of fresh filtered cold water in 4 IN 1 designs. Ideal for homeowners who want classic style with contemporary convenience, ProTrad features ceramic style handles, Victorian detailing and three traditional finishes to create a high performance wash zone that is well-considered, functional and kind to the planet.
The hot water temperature is set via the PROBOIL.2X under sink boiler: intelligent hot water boiler, offering fast and trouble-free delivery of steaming hot filtered water at the touch of a handle. The next generation in intelligent hot water boilers and rigorously field-tested, the PB2X Boiler offers a 2-litre stainless steel tank, toolless installation and is an insulated model with low running costs, quick re-boil times and simple intuitive digital controls.
The prestigious SBID International Design Awards were accredited straight to GOLD standard by The Independent Awards Standards Council in 2019 and are the first interior design award scheme to be accredited at this level. Considered as one of the most prestigious accolades in interior design by the best in the industry, the SBID International Design Awards are awarded purely on the quality of the design, innovation, aesthetic and value-added to the project.
Each entry undergoes an exhaustive three-tier judging process by panels of leading industry experts for both technical content and aesthetic creativity, as well as a public vote. Evaluating essential elements such as compliance with the brief, budget, health & safety and fit-for-purpose design.
For further information, please contact Pronteau by Abode: t 01226 283 434 | e firstname.lastname@example.org | w www.pronteau.co.uk | For the latest company updates, please follow Abode on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn #WaterTheWayYouWantIt