Carron Bathrooms announces launch of the Carron Editions Collection of Matt finish, low rim baths with Anthracite accessories – a new level in design.
Carron is delighted to announce the July launch of the new Editions+ range of baths, available only from selected Professional Merchants and Independent Retailers.
Premiered at KBB in Birmingham back in March, the range consists of both new models such as the Sienna, and existing favourites, all available in the smooth, warm, tactile finish of MATT WHITE acrylic.
Designed to match with current cutting-edge matt ceramics, or simply to make a singular splash in your bathroom, Editions models all have a subtle LOW RIM, making them ideal for a feature plinth installation.
Complementing these baths is a range of accessories in stylish Anthracite. This matt black finish is available in Carron waste, overflow & filler fittings, and also for the inset grips on all Quantum Integra models.
- Sienna DE – 1700 x 750mm & 1800 x 800mm **New Model**
- Profile DE – 1700 x 750mm & 1750 x 750mm
- Echelon – 1700 x 750mm & 1800 x 800mm
- Quantum SE – 1700 x 750mm & 1800 x 800mm
- Quantum Integra (Chrome or Anthracite grip option) – 1700 x 750mm & 1800 x 800mm
- All above models available with LOW RIM for custom plinth installation.
- Sienna, Echelon & Profile DE models also available in MATT WHITE acrylic.
“The Editions+ range reflects Carron’s ongoing commitment to product development. Editions+ was created with showrooms in mind, and as such is backed up with significant central stockholding ensuring a 2-3 working day delivery from placement of order nationally through our distribution network. The Sienna bath in Matt White finish is our statement product, and was received so well at KBB 2022, we cannot wait to get the product into showrooms with our loyal customer base.”
James McMorrine, Managing Director