- Contemporary bathrooms with new Metro from DimplexPublished: 01 September, 2007
The new Metro bathroom radiator from Dimplex adds a sophisticated twist to any bathroom, with contemporary design plus innovative heating technology for superior performance. The stylish Metro features broad, flat-panel rails, soft curved styling and integrated electronic room temperature and timer controls.
- Into reflective space with HiBPublished: 01 September, 2007
Spectacular – two new mirror designs from Britain’s leading bathroom products suppliers, HiB. Constellation and Odyssey are superbly designed frameless mirrors with an infinity centre panel when illuminated. Both mirrors sport clean and contemporary styles and when lit create a truly remarkable effect.
- Lausanne sink, from AstracastPublished: 01 September, 2007
The Lausanne sink range from Astracast has been extended. Now available in ROK Metallic and ROK Granite as well as either a 1 or 1.5 bowl sink with optional right or left hand drainer.
- A touch of glass from YukkaPublished: 01 September, 2007
The ‘Tube’ tap range from Yukka Bathrooms features a unique glass spout which sparkles under the bathroom lights. The glass forms a magical chute of flowing water, controlled by the upper part of the tube which acts as the lever handle.
- The Iana collection from Daryl ShoweringPublished: 01 September, 2007
Daryl Showering has used its experience within the premium sector to launch Iana, a new collection of shower doors and enclosures that is designed to prove that minimal styling and exceptional quality can be offered at a range of prices.
- Fit for two from KaldeweiPublished: 01 September, 2007
Kaldewei introduces the new Ellipso Duo bath created by Phoenix Design with its symmetrical shape and two facing back rests to provide pleasurable bathing with a friend. The gently curved area for the shoulders and the precise line of the side walls create a spacious interior that encourages the bather to relax and adopt a leisurely reclining position.
- Pegler Regulator Saves WaterPublished: 01 September, 2007
To assist those who want the benefits of a power shower without wasting unnecessary water, Pegler Yorkshire has introduced the shower regulator. With water saving at the top of many people’s agenda, Pegler Yorkshire is seeing a real demand for restricting water flow in places of shortage and have identified the need for a product to regulate the flow of water accordingly.
- Midway - on track for storagePublished: 01 September, 2007
Midway rail systems are designed to make practical use of wall space and now Hafele have ‘packaged’ the latest bright or satin finished versions as a two part tubular system with two 750mm rail sections.
- Havanna HeavenPublished: 01 September, 2007
With sleek and streamlined profiles at the forefront of Keller’s handleless Black Label collection, it is no surprise that the top of the range – the GL5000 – is winning admirers. Showcasing style with outstanding quality and versatility, the minimalist feel, which is the look of the moment, is defined through the flatfronted doors and modern handle-free profile.
- Eclipse from Hafele now with soft closePublished: 01 September, 2007
Häfele's worktop standing Eclipse carousel unit, designed originally to complement the best selling Mondo base unit module, is now being supplied with a soft close mechanism to transform the convex door closure system.
- Celmac seats by Polypipe incorporate Polygiene protectionPublished: 01 September, 2007
For anyone who is concerned about bacterial or viral infection then the new range of Celmac seats with Polygiene are definitely for you. Polygiene has proven enhanced anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties: extensive independent tests have verified that polygiene is effective against a wide range of pathogens including MRSA, HIV, SARS, E-Coli and Candida Albicans.
- Jump on board with Carron Phoenix’s new Metro 90 sinkPublished: 01 September, 2007
Providing a stylish solution for the compact kitchen, Metro 90 is cleverly designed to offer a space saving product which can fit into a 450mm cabinet - one of only a few sinks on the market to do so.
- Vixo mixer from AbodePublished: 01 September, 2007
Styled along cubic minimalist lines Vixo will complement any contemporary kitchen, offering original design with a stunning twist. This high specification mixer tap takes advantage of new progressive valve technology, allowing for one-handed control of water flow and temperature. The central control block turns to release cold, warm and then hot water in a 90 degree twist.
- Crosswater Shower columns add glamourPublished: 01 September, 2007
Originating from Scandinavia, wet rooms have got to be the biggest news in bathrooms since the advent of the en-suite. As the invasion of wet rooms into the UK continues unabated, so too grows the demand for dramatic shower columns which create a central focus in an openplan space.
- Keeping it seamless with BushboardPublished: 01 September, 2007
With integrated design looks becoming increasingly popular in the kitchen, Bushboard’s contemporary splashbacks offer kitchen designers the ideal way of creating a seamless, unified look between worksurface and wall area. They are easy to fit and easy to keep clean, while giving a beautiful aesthetic too.
- Fluidmaster’s new valve delivers qualityPublished: 01 September, 2007
Fluidmaster, the world’s leading toilet valve manufacturer, is launching a new Pro Series Fill Valve (PRO45B) which has been engineered especially for the professional installer with availability restricted to the trade through merchant channels.
- Aqualux steams to successPublished: 01 September, 2007
Aqualux is extending its exclusive collection of steam cabins to offer installers and customers a new range of sizes, shapes and added-extras. The premium frameless Crysta collection includes a Round steam cabin, and a minimalist Square Glass steam cabin.
- Limestone decadence from BurlingtonPublished: 01 September, 2007
Burlington’s new range of natural limestone flooring is already becoming a popular choice with those architects, specifiers and interior designers looking to create a striking design feature combined with durability and ease of maintenance.
- Acerno from AestusPublished: 01 September, 2007
Designer radiator and heated towel rail manufacturer Aestus has added the Acerno radiator to its product portfolio. Acerno is manufactured from 18mm mild steel tube and features a simple, modern design that is suitable for most interiors. A standard range of horizontal and vertical models are offered ideal for hallways, kitchens, bedrooms and other living spaces.
- From East Coast Fittings come curved drawer front fixing brackets and Aluminium frame doorsPublished: 01 September, 2007
As part of its new Fusion Collection, East Coast Fittings have launched a range of aluminium framed glazed doors. Available from stock in a selection of sizes, the range includes flap door & bi-fold door configurations.
- 100% Design: Commerce, culture and innovationConnecting the world of architecture and design with leading edge products and new talentPublished: 01 September, 2007
The UK’s leading architecture and design event 100% Design London (20-23 September 2007 Earls Court) will be presenting a wealth of products from some of the UK and Europe’s most talented designers and manufacturers.
- 100% Design: Grohe at 100% Design 2007Published: 01 September, 2007
From the stand design to the new products on show, every aspect of GROHE’s debut appearance at 100% Design has been choreographed to demonstrate and underline the company’s position at the forefront of its market.
- 100% Design: The heat is on for JISPublished: 01 September, 2007
JIS Europe will be displaying their extensive range of stainless steel heated towel rails at the 100% Detail Exhibition at Earls Court from 20th to 23rd of September 2007. The Coastal Range is available in polished or brushed satin finishes.
- 100% Design: Ideal Standard unveil latest collectionsPublished: 01 September, 2007
Ideal Standard, the leading provider of innovative, design-driven bathroom and kitchen solutions, will once again prove its design calibre at this year’s 100% Design by showcasing a number fantastic collections including the very popular Jasper Morrison.
- 100% Design: Geberit exhibits luxury shower toilet at showPublished: 01 September, 2007
Geberit, the leading supplier of sanitary, supply and drainage systems is exhibiting its exclusive luxury shower toilet at this year’s 100% Detail show. Visitors to stand KE115 will be among the first to see the Balena 8000, which has previously only been available in selected retailers such as West One, in Selfridges of London.
- 100% Design: Roca at 100% Design 2007Published: 01 September, 2007
From its original and inspirational state of the art stand through to its exciting new products, Roca’s contemporary, design-led ethos will once again be very much in evidence at this year’s 100% Design. Not only will the company be showcasing its latest product launches at the exhibition, it will also be using this prestigious event to present the winner’s prize for its ‘International Roca Design Competition’.
- 100% Design: Exciting products by LG HI-MACS on showPublished: 01 September, 2007
The forthcoming edition of the 100% Design show will feature the most exciting solid surface material of the future in some stunning new designs from the leading design team UsTogether. At 100% Design in 2005 the team of British and Irish designers launched the fabulous Ebb bath and basin continuous flow product made entirely from LG HIMACS to worldwide acclaim.
- 100% Design: Bathroom innovations from AxorPublished: 01 September, 2007
Axor, the designer brand from Hansgrohe, will once again exhibit at the influential 100% Design show in Earl’s Court, London on 20-23rd September. Located on stand B16, Axor will show their latest bathroom innovations including a new designer collection to inspire visitors.
- 100% Design: Waterfront at 100% AgainPublished: 01 September, 2007
Waterfront bathrooms are to unveil a raft of brand new brassware, showering and bathroom products at this year’s show. Most notably, the next phase of the Kelly Hoppen designer collection – which has already been featured within prestige projects such as the Collins Theatre in Islington, the Shoebox in Northampton and the upcoming Vauxhall Tower – will be showcased.
- 100% Design: Duravit to present inspiring bathrooms at 100% DesignPublished: 01 September, 2007
Duravit, Europe’s leading designer brand for sanitary ware, furniture, accessories, baths and wellbeing systems, is once again exhibiting at 100% Design, at Earl’s Court, London from 20th -23rd September 2007.
Prominently positioned on stand F18, Duravit will showcase a range of new launches to suit all budgets in line with the company’s strategy described as ‘Jeans to Dinner Jacket’.
- 100% Design: Alape’s functionality in basinless washstandPublished: 01 September, 2007
Alape presents a completely new and basinfree washstand at the 100% Design 2007 in London. The design’s entirely flat surfaces and concealed inlet and outlet mechanisms make for a functionality which is not immediately apparent.
- Design-conscious distributionComment by ANDREW LANGFORD, Marketing Manager, PWS DistributorsPublished: 01 September, 2007
The consumer’s growing appetite for new ideas, designs and innovations shows no sign of abating, so retailers are understandably looking to their suppliers to deliver the goods. Although this puts pressure on distributors to constantly review and improve their product offering it also creates an opportunity for them to keep that all important step ahead of their competitors.
- Issue 2 of Fusion Allied's quarterly publication is now availablePublished: 01 September, 2007
This issue is brim-full of new products from Sarena. For example, the new black ceramic finish induction hob, 2 new stainless steel range cookers, a new built-in coffee maker and 2 new warming drawers.
- Kansas shows oak’s true coloursPublished: 01 September, 2007
KTW has launched what it claims is the most authentic character oak kitchen range available. Kansas comes in five-piece construction and meets a strong demand to make the character timber-style kitchen available to a wider market.
- The new way of selling from Ideal BathroomsPublished: 01 September, 2007
Ideal Bathrooms has launched the second issue of its ground breaking Ideal Bathrooms Directory. The concept of the directory is a combination of magazine and products catalogue and it has been specifically designed to make buying a bathroom easier for the consumer by showing a full range of products and designs in an easy to compare way.
- CaesarStone stock levels ensure an enhanced customer experiencePublished: 01 September, 2007
CaesarStone, synonymous with style and durability, has a unique range of colours for its surfacing material, and is continually extending and complimenting its existing colour collection with exciting new editions. CaesarStone’s original polished surface can be teamed with a wide range of materials, creating endless design possibilities.
- PWS warm upPublished: 01 September, 2007
Hot on the heels of its stone flooring launch, PWS has introduced the Devimat underfloor heating system to its portfolio. Devimat is the perfect partner for stone flooring, creating a comfortable, economic and maintenancefree heating solution. Costing only 0.5p per hour per square metre to run the system is quick and simple to fit in any size or shape of room.
- IDS offers a green route to surface materialsPublished: 01 September, 2007
IDS has implemented some new measures which strengthen the company’s eco-commitment and offer customers a greener route to its surface materials portfolio which includes all the industry-leading brands in worksurfaces, laminates, solid surfacing, flooring and panel products.
- Arley added to Robert Lee rangePublished: 01 September, 2007
Robert Lee Distribution recently added a number of new ranges to their already successful ARLEY own brand range. This includes the highly designed range of sanitaryware, from Azzurra, along with additions to the ARLEY showering concepts range and care packages.
- Aquaplus deliversPublished: 01 September, 2007
Aquaplus Solutions is a leading UK based distributor of luxury contemporary bathroom products, offering a unique and unrivalled selection of basins, sanitaryware, brassware and a soon to be launched collection of bathroom furniture, sourced from around the world.
- PWS extend portfolioPublished: 01 September, 2007
The kitchen industry is dynamic and fast moving and more than ever the market is influenced by fashions that change almost with the seasonal speed of the catwalk. Cue the PWS portfolio of products which responds to current and emerging market trends, with a mix of timeless designs teamed with high fashion, a variety of price points, stock where and when you need it and all matched with exceptional customer service.
- Untangling the world wide webPublished: 01 September, 2007
Häfele leads the way in e-commerce for the supply of components, fittings and accessories for kitchens and bathrooms. Häfele’s is the most comprehensive and fastest growing website in the sector and contains more simple to use product information that is easily accessible at the touch of a button.
- Amazing technicolour dream kitchensby Barbara Leech – Corporate Chair of The Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom Specialists AssociationPublished: 01 September, 2007
Kitchen appliances are going green, orange and multi-coloured – wherever you look manufacturers are launching environmentally friendly appliances, new designs and colours giving consumers more choice than ever before.
- Smeg sees redPublished: 01 September, 2007
The A2RW-6 is an addition to the successful Smeg ‘Opera’ Range Cooker collection and is finished in an attractive burgundy red. This fashionable yet understated colour blends in with a variety of kitchen designs from traditional wood through to contemporary laminates. The six-burner gas hob in polished stainless steel is fitted with heavy-duty pan stands and the A2RW-6 benefits from having two high performance electric ovens, equipping it to satisfy the demands of the most demanding chef.
- Flavoursome style from StovesPublished: 01 September, 2007
‘With colour making a big comeback in the kitchen, the launch the bold new ‘Flavours by Stoves’ range cooker collection provides retailers with the perfect package to satisfy customers wanting a range cooker with impact.
- Rangemaster launches first ever built-in range cookerPublished: 01 September, 2007
Rangemaster is excited to be the first appliance manufacturer to launch the first ever built-in range cooker - Freestyle. This truly innovative product is designed to offer all the functionality features of a range cooker combined with the clean lines and the modern look of a built-in with the added benefit of being able to place the hob anywhere within the kitchen. This revolutionary built-in cooker offers two large multifunction ovens, a storage drawer and the separate hob incorporates five burners and a glass-warming zone.
- You won’t feel blue with Indesit MoonPublished: 01 September, 2007
Together with technological innovation and care for the environment, design has always been one of Indesit’s strongest claims to excellence. No product embodies this more than the new Indesit Moon washing machine, with a revolutionary styling that redefines how a washing machine can look.
- Vectaire’s breath of fresh airPublished: 01 September, 2007
Vectaire has created a new series of motor and fan combinations exclusively for cooker hoods, achieving some of the highest performance/lowest noise level ratios possible. The hoods combine the best in technological innovation with the utmost in aesthetic design, appealing to all tastes and complementing all decors.
- Italian extractor design from Air UnoPublished: 01 September, 2007
A leading name in Italy, Air Uno is famous for extractors which combine real design flair with high performance extraction. Linear and sculptural, Air Uno extractors are the stylish choice for today’s ‘lifestyle’ kitchens, where every piece of equipment must have its own design values. Although the collection has a high-end specification, the designs are very well priced.
- Get into the swing with FrankePublished: 01 September, 2007
Franke has extended its range of cooker hoods with a collection of cutting-edge products. Leading the 40-model-strong portfolio is the novel Swing FSW 908 TC BK XS hood which boasts a black glass and stainless steel exterior façade that swings open in the middle to reveal bold, inset lighting.
- Bushboard’s BB Complete adhesive offers three...
- Caple offers an extensive, ultra contemporary...
- The Importance of Online Shopping
- Trend Success Leads to Launch of New Bathroom...
- Carron Phoenix launches its first boiling wat...
- Franke Minerva Helix offers the modern way to...
- Reginox launches PITT – An innovative new coo...
- Unilin’s ClicBox Continues To Impress
- Decorative Panels BioCote – 99.9% germ free s...
- Envirotec Bathing introduces leak-free shower...